1. What time did you get up this morning? Umm…6:30ish. I had to go to school.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Dear John which had a crap ending.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Probably The Simpsons because I was raised watching it. :)
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Probably here in Texas. Everyone I know is like, “Ugh! I wanna get out of this stupid town!” but I love it. I will probably go to college here and live here but who knows, people can change their minds.
6. What did you have for breakfast? :/ I kinda didn’t have any breakfast…
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican then Chinese.
8. What foods do you dislike? Nothing really. I like pretty much all foods except melty cheese.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? A local Mexican restaurant called ‘El Matador’.
10. Favorite dressing? Ceasar
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Nothing yet
12. What are your favorite clothes? My favorite pair of skinnies. I have certain t-shirts that I wear a lot when I’m in that mood. Band shirts. Cute summer dresses.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? LA, New York, London, Paris, Australia.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Half full! I try to see it 1/2 full but of course it depends on the situation.
15. Where would you want to retire? I have no idea. Texas?
16. Favorite time of day? Usually the night time.
17. Where were you born? Texas.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Not a huge fan of sports but I will watch football. And I always watch the Olympics.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I have no idea what this means.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Whhhaaat?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Don’t really care. Just bored.
22. Bird watcher? Not really that much of a nature person.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Mostly night.
24. Do you have any pets? 1 puppy.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Not that I can think of.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Tooth Fairy.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Considering I’m still sort of a “child” there are too many to count.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dogs. I don’t like cats. Bad experience.
29. Are you married? I can’t even drive.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes. Always.
31. Been in a car accident? Nope. But just wait until I start driving.
32. Any pet peeves? Liars, cheaters.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Anything except pineapple and tomatos.
34. Favorite Flower? Just a plain red rose. Cliche.
35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonalds.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? I haven’t taken it yet.
38. From whom did you get your last email? My mom.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Online store = glamourkills.com Real store = Old Navy
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not that I can think of.
41. Like your job? Wish I had one.
42. Broccoli? Love it.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Tennessee because my family is there.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My daddy took me out for Valentine’s Day.
45. What are you listening to right now? Jonas Brothers. Not afraid to admit it.
46. What is your favorite color? Purple. People ask me this all the time. It like never changes.
47. How many tattoos do you have? None but I kind of want a small one.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? What is thiiiis?
I’m reading Russell Brand’s autobiography, My Booky Wook, which I found in my public library. I kind of want to buy it now and I’m not even half-way done with it. He is hilarious. He takes these very serious parts of his life and turns them into a joke which, hopefully, everyone can appreciate.
I think he and Katy Perry make the cutest couple. I even heard that they were engaged. :)
Sometimes when I’m lying in bed trying to get to sleep I think of lists and I think, “Okay, tomorrow I need to remember to write that down.” But then I’m, “Nope. Can’t. I’m gonna forget for sure.” So then at midnight on a school night I must reach over, turn on the lamp and write down whatever list I’m thinking of. It could be anything from what assignments I need to turn in the next day to songs I want to buy or movies I want to see. It could be totally random but once I think it I have to write it down. Sometimes I don’t even use the lists, it just comforts me to know that I wrote it down.
Also, I hate messy lists. If I find an old list and it looks cramped and unorganized then I have to rewrite it even I’m never ever going to use it.
Where I live there is an amazing store called recycled books. People sell their books, records, and CD’s there and everything is super cheap. I love going there because you can totally get lost in one of the hidden rooms full of amazing books. I especially love the hidden room that has books about handwriting, ancient secrets, decoding dreams and breaking down your personality based on your birthday.
Last time I was there I bought a book about handwriting. You go through and look up the way you draw, for instance, a capital A and it tells you some personality traits. It’s crazy accurate and now I’m always looking at how people write because it tells so much about them.
Writing a book is something I want to do before I die. I’ve always loved reading and been interested in writing. Lots of my teachers have told me I’m a good writer. I don’t know what my book will be about or when I’m actually going to write it but I know I’m going to accomplish it.